There are so many initiatives on this year's ballot that I created a reference at www.coloradoballot.net. If you have any feedback about the site, please post comments here. And if you find it useful, please email the link to friends and associates.
Thank you to all the people reading it. And thank you for the comments. To speak to the comments about wanting a more neutral website without the summation I place on each issue, I think that would be a dis-service. There is value in stating why I think an initiative is good or bad. You can agree or disagree but it lays out my logic for my choice and I think that can help people in their decision.
I have received comments and email telling me that this site is clearly biased. About 2/3 say that the my recomendations are clearly very liberal (46 - 49) and 1/3 say my recomendations are clearly very conservative (53, 55-57). With both sides upset I figure that I've done a good job of finding the middle ground.
- 46 - Eliminate Affirmative Action (blog comments)
- 47 - Right to Freeload (blog comments)
- 48 - Outlaw Abortion (blog comments)
- 49 - Eliminate Public Employee Unions (blog comments)
- 50 - More Gambling (blog comments)
- 51 - Increased Funding for the Disabled (blog comments)
- 52 - Lock in I-70 Funding (blog comments)
- 53 -
Criminalize Management Incompetence ( blog comments )
- 54 - Ban some from the political process (blog comments)
- 55 -
Prohibit Firing Employees ( blog comments )
- 56 -
Require Health Insurance Coverage ( blog comments )
- 57 -
Companies Liable for any Injury ( blog comments )
- 58 - Increase Funding for Higher-Ed (blog comments)
- 59 - Increase funding for K-12 schools (blog comments)
- L - Lower the age for the State Assembly (blog comments)
- M&N - Eliminate Obsolete Provisions (blog comments)
- O - Improve the initiative process (blog comments)